20/05/2011

THE NOT-ESPECIALLY WILD ADVENTURES OF TED AND IRWIN

Something a bit different from VGJUNK today, as I have made a video filled with violent comedic intent. It doesn't really have anything to do with videogames, aside from being drawn in a pixel style and having a bit of chiptune music, but I had to put it somewhere. So, here's the first (and maybe only) episode of The Not-Especially Wild Adventures of Ted and Irwin, in which our heroes battle a soul-shredding terror as they try to make lunch.



Now, a problem arises in that I have no idea if this would be considered funny or not by the big wide world. Therefore, I am relying on you, gentle viewer, to let me know what you think. Please, tell me if you think it's good, if you think it sucks or especially if you think to produce more would be an embarrasment to not only myself but my children and my children's children. The production of future episodes is based on audience response!

VGJUNK Archive

Search This Blog

Followers