20/11/2012

VGJUNK THEATRE, POSSIBLY

Something a little different today - it's a video. Yup. I sometimes have little scraps of things that are too short to turn into proper articles, so I thought I might try making them into short videos. Consider this first one a test, to see how quickly / easily / acceptably I can make them with the borderline-prehistoric hardware available to me. It's about sleeves!



Please feel free to let me know what you think. If you like it, that's great, if you think it's terrible then that's fine too but I'd prefer to hear some reasons rather than a straight "it' shit." (although if that's all you've got then you can tell me that, too.) I might make more, I might not. It depends largely on whether I can overcome my hatred of the sound of my own voice. I sound like an idiot. I mean, more of an idiot than I actually am.

VGJUNK Archive

Search This Blog

Followers